Integrated sewage treatment equipment is a kind of equipment which integrates the first sedimentation tank, I and II contact oxidation tank, secondary sedimentation tank and sludge tank, and conducts air blast aeration in the I and II contact oxidation tanks to effectively combine the contact oxidation method and activated sludge method, and has the advantages of both, and overcomes the shortcomings of both, so as to further improve the level of sewage treatment.
Integrated sewage treatment equipment can be widely used for the treatment and reuse of domestic sewage such as residential quarter, village, village, office building, shopping mall, hotel, hotel, sanatorium, government, school, army, hospital, expressway, railway, factory, mine, tourist attraction and other domestic sewage and similar organic wastewater from butcher, aquatic products processing and food. The water quality of the sewage treated by the equipment meets the first class B standard of the national comprehensive wastewater treatment discharge standard.
1、 Installation and commissioning of integrated sewage treatment equipment
1. According to the installation drawing and foundation drawing, the preparation foundation shall be based on the size and size of the installation plan, and the concrete base plate shall be well prepared.
2. The pipes must be connected strictly according to the installation drawing during installation. After the equipment is in place, the connecting pipes shall be fastened with rubber pad so as to prevent leakage at the connection. Note that the installation drawing and pipeline connection drawing of the equipment shall be connected and arranged according to the standard. If required by the user, it can be arranged arbitrarily, but it must be put forward in the contract.
3. The installation and connection of pipelines shall be considered when the equipment is in place. When the equipment is in place, the equipment weight must be in accordance with the manual, the crane tonnage shall be matched. The installation sequence shall be in place according to the site comparison drawing. The position of the cylinder shall not be misplaced and the spacing between the two parts must be correct.
4. After the equipment is installed properly, the soil can be filled in the surrounding and gap of the equipment for tamping, and the ground filling shall be leveled with attention:
(1) The manhole cover plate of equipment must be about 50mm higher than the floor;
(2) Do not allow soil to plug the air inlet on the manhole cover.
5. After installation, the equipment and foundation floor must be connected and fixed to ensure that the equipment does not float up and forth. Meanwhile, sewage must be injected into the equipment, and the filling degree must be more than 70% to prevent the equipment from floating. At the same time, check all pipes for leakage.
6. Connect the control line of the electric control cabinet with the equipment. Pay attention to the steering of the fan and the motor of the submersible sewage pump when wiring. The control cabinet shall be placed in the ventilation place to keep it dry. Generally, the control cabinet cannot be put in the open air. It is necessary to prevent sun, rain, etc. Avoid leakage of control board and terminal and burn down the control board.
7. Connect the control circuit of fan and water pump, and pay attention to the correct steering of fan and water pump.
2、 Integrated sewage treatment equipment has the advantages of convenient use. In order to ensure the good operation of integrated sewage treatment equipment, we need to pay attention to these aspects:
1. Equipment foundation
First, make sure your equipment is on the ground or underground
If your equipment is prepared to be placed above the ground surface, you need to prepare a concrete structure with the same shape as the equipment as the foundation. The bearing force of the foundation must be greater than 4t/ ㎡, and it needs to be horizontal and flat.
If your equipment is ready to be buried underground, the standard height of the foundation must be less than or equal to the standard height of the equipment, and it is necessary to ensure that there is no water accumulation in rainy days. The basic structure is generally plain concrete.
2. Equipment installation as a whole
The integrated sewage treatment equipment generally has two groups of pool bodies, one is reinforced concrete structure and the other is the pool body of steel structure. Both civil engineering design drawings are provided by equipment company. Generally, the actual excavation width of pit body is larger than that in design. After installation, check whether there is water leakage in the pool before filling.
3. Equipment commissioning
After installation, the equipment commissioning is carried out. The commissioning work is usually carried out by the equipment company. In order to facilitate the commissioning, the strain can be put into practice to meet the design requirements.
4. Follow up maintenance and maintenance
When using the integrated sewage treatment equipment, the parts that are easy to be damaged shall be inspected and maintained regularly. Compared with the position of fans and pumps, check whether screws are loose or displaced in each part, and timely maintain the equipment.
3、 A set of regular maintenance system should be established for the daily use of integrated domestic sewage treatment equipment
Regularly check the loose screw of fan and pump, tightness of packing box, bearing temperature and oil quality and oil quantity of lubricating oil to ensure normal of all components, and check the dosage and residual quantity of disinfectant. If necessary, adjust the dosage and supplement disinfectant, and regularly maintain and maintain the equipment.
Maintenance requirements of integrated domestic sewage treatment equipment:
1. Regular: the East and West, workpieces and accessories are placed in a regular manner, the safety protection equipment is complete, and the line and pipeline are in good condition.
2. Smooth: oil filling and oil change on time, oil quality meets the requirements, oil pot, oil gun, oil cup, felt and oil line are clean and complete, oil standard is bright, and oil circuit is dredged.
3. Safety: implement the rules of personnel setting and shift handover, understand the equipment structure and abide by the operation rules, reasonably use the equipment, carefully protect the equipment and avoid the occurrence of the accident.
4. Cleaning: the domestic sewage treatment equipment is clean, and all sliding surfaces, screw, gear, rack and other parts are free of oil and bruise; all parts are free of oil leakage, water leakage, air leakage and leakage, and the chip waste is cleaned.