Principle and Operation Method of Industrial EDI Ultrapure Water Equipment
Ultra-pure water equipment adopts advanced reverse osmosis membrane water treatment technology and mature ion exchange water treatment technology, which is an irreplaceable means in the current process of producing high-purity water. Ultrapure water production equipment has high water quality, and can produce water uninterrupted, and it will not produce sewage, and save labor costs, which is deeply loved by industrial production enterprises. The EDI Water System in ultrapure water production equipment is suitable for water treatment industry, electronics industry, laboratory ultrapure water, hospital ultrapure water system and other industries.
The principle of industrial EDI Ultrapure Water Equipment
1. The RO product water is evenly distributed into the fresh water chamber after entering the EDI module.
2. The trace ions not removed by the RO membrane are adsorbed on the membrane surface by the ion exchange resin in the fresh water chamber.
3. Direct current is applied to the electrodes at both ends of the EDI module to drive the anions and cations in the fresh water chamber to migrate to the corresponding electrodes to the concentrated water chamber, thereby producing high-purity water.
4. Under the action of the electric field, the water molecules are ionized into H+ and OH- in large quantities, so as to continuously regenerate the ion exchange resin.
Operation method of industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment
1. When the industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment fails, please immediately close the tap water inlet valve, cut off the water inlet of the water purifier, and do not disassemble it by yourself.
2. In the case of no running water, please open the sewage faucet first to drain the sediment and rust in the water pipe, and then open the purification faucet to use purified water.
3. The total water output of industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment is related to the quality of the influent water. If the influent water quality of the industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment is good, the total water production will increase. , the corresponding filter life will be slightly shorter.
4. If the industrial EDI Module is not used for more than three days, the industrial pure water equipment should be repeatedly flushed for 2-5 minutes when it is used again until the stored water in the industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment is exhausted.
5. With the long-term use of industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment, its water production will gradually decrease, but the water quality is still qualified and can be used with confidence.
6. The ultrafiltration membrane filter element should be kept wet after use. If the ultrafiltration membrane element dries out, it will cause the water production to drop sharply and cannot be recovered.
7. The compatibility between the agent and the agent should be considered, and then the compatibility between the agent and the membrane material should be considered. For example, coagulants, coagulants, biocides, reducing agents and scale inhibitors are often used together in RO systems. Since limbs in natural water are generally negatively charged, positively charged cationic coagulants are usually used.
Characteristics of industrial EDI Water Equipment
Take the industrial EDI ultrapure water equipment of a water treatment manufacturer as an example to illustrate.
1. The voltage regulation range is wide, and the input voltage can still be used normally when the input voltage fluctuates by ±20%.
2. High efficiency, the product has a power factor correction circuit, and the power factor can reach more than 0.98.
3. The output voltage and current are stepless and continuously adjustable, and the voltage and current are automatically switched.
4. The steady flow change from small to large load is less than 0.1%.
5. High safety performance, the output terminal can be arbitrarily short-circuited without causing damage to the machine, and the short-circuit current can be adjusted continuously.
6. Adopt advanced high-frequency pulse width modulation technology, which has the characteristics of strong stability, high precision, small size, light weight and low power consumption.