Something We Need Know About Reverse Osmosis Water System
The Reverse Osmosis System is to pass the raw water through a fine filter, a granular activated carbon filter, a compressed activated carbon filter, etc., and then pressurize it through a pump, using a reverse osmosis membrane (RO membrane) with a pore size of 1/10000 μm, so that the higher concentration of The water becomes low-concentration water, and at the same time, all impurities mixed into the water, such as industrial pollutants, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, etc., are all isolated, so as to meet the physical and chemical indicators and hygienic standards stipulated for drinking, and produce clear to pure water. The best choice for supplementing high-quality water. Since the water purity produced by RO reverse osmosis technology is the highest among all water production technologies currently mastered by humans, the cleanliness is almost 100%, so people call this water production machine reverse osmosis pure waterplane.
Generally, it includes raw water pump, dosing device, quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter, etc. Its main function is to reduce the pollution index of raw water and other impurities such as residual chlorine, so as to meet the influent requirements of reverse osmosis. The equipment configuration of the pretreatment RO Water System should be determined according to the specific conditions of the raw water.
Reverse Osmosis Water System
It mainly includes multi-stage high pressure pump, reverse osmosis membrane element, membrane shell (pressure vessel), bracket and so on. Its main function is to remove impurities in the water, so that the effluent meets the requirements for use.
It is an additional configuration when reverse osmosis cannot meet the water effluent requirements. It mainly includes one or more equipments such as anion bed, cation bed, mixed bed, sterilization, ultrafiltration, EDI and so on. The post-treatment system can better improve the quality of the effluent from reverse osmosis and make it meet the requirements of use.
It is mainly composed of cleaning water tank, cleaning water pump and precision filter. When the reverse osmosis system is polluted and the effluent index cannot meet the requirements, it is necessary to clean the reverse osmosis to restore its efficacy.
Electrical control system
It is used to control the normal operation of the entire reverse osmosis system. Including instrument panel, control panel, various electrical protection, electrical control cabinet, etc.
Application of reverse osmosis equipment
1. Preparation of pure water and ultrapure water in electronics, industry, medicine, food and other industries;
2. Purification and preparation water for light textile, chemical industry process water/chemical circulating water, chemical product manufacturing, etc.;
3. Water for purification and preparation of water for food and beverage industry, purified drinking water, beverages, beer, liquor, health care products, etc.;
4. Useful substances, concentration and recovery of aqueous solutions in industrial production;
5. Pre-desalination treatment of make-up water for boilers in the power industry, thermal power boilers, and power systems for medium and low pressure boilers in factories and mines;
6. Desalination of brackish water and sea water;
7. The pure water device is used as the first-level desalination equipment for the production of high-purity water.
8. Various types of enterprises and institutions with a large number of communities, real estate properties, schools, factories, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, beauty salons, canteens, etc.
9. It can be used for the preparation of bottled water, mineral water and other filling water.
10. Washing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers, and display tubes in the electronics industry
11. Water infusion, injections, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc. in the pharmaceutical industry;
12. Seawater, brackish water desalination islands, ships, offshore drilling platforms, brackish water areas.