Operation Method Of Seawater Desalination Equipment
Seawater cannot be used directly due to its very high salt content. Two methods are mainly used to desalinate seawater, namely distillation and reverse osmosis.
Distillation is mainly used in super-large seawater desalination and places where thermal energy is abundant. The reverse osmosis membrane method has a very wide range of applications and a high desalination rate, so it is widely used. The reverse osmosis membrane method firstly extracts the seawater and performs preliminary treatment to reduce the turbidity of seawater and prevent the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and algae. Therefore, the seawater reverse osmosis membrane must have the characteristics of high desalination rate, corrosion resistance, high pressure resistance, anti-pollution and so on. The salt content of the seawater treated by the reverse osmosis membrane is greatly reduced, and the TDS content rises from 36000 mg / to 200 mg / liters or so. The water quality after desalination is even better than tap water, so that it can be used by industry, commerce, residents and ships and ships.
2 Reverse Osmosis
The high salt content and high hardness of seawater are highly corrosive to equipment, and the seasonal changes in water temperature make the reverse osmosis desalination system much more complicated than the conventional brackish water desalination system, and the engineering investment and energy consumption are also much higher. . Therefore, it is very important to reduce the project investment and energy consumption through careful process design and reasonable equipment configuration, thereby reducing the unit cost of water production and ensuring the stable operation of the SWRO Desalination System.
Characteristics of large-scale seawater desalination equipment
1. The Seawater Desalination RO System adopts reverse osmosis membrane separation technology for seawater desalination and desalination. This technology is the most advanced seawater desalination technology recognized internationally so far.
2. The process of reverse osmosis desalination and desalination does not need to heat seawater, and operates at room temperature without phase change, so the energy consumption is low and the cost of water production is low.
3. The desalination equipment is easy to operate and easy to maintain. As long as there is electricity and sea water, fresh water can be supplied immediately after startup.
4. The reverse osmosis membrane has high desalination rate, stable performance, safety and reliability. The desalinated water quality complies with the national drinking water quality standards, without adding any chemicals, it can be directly drunk raw, and the glycol is sweet.
5. Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis System is specially designed considering the particularity of ships. Small size, light weight, small footprint, easy installation and strong adaptability, it can be installed in narrow and crowded spaces such as engine room, deck, crew cabin, aisle, etc. Rack piping is made of stainless steel and corrosion-resistant materials.