Seawater Desalination RO System Plant 250LPH 500LPH 1000LPH
Seawater Reverse Osmosis Desalination (SWRO) is a reverse osmosis desalination membrane process that has been commercially used since the early 1970s. These systems can vary from large desalination plants to a smaller sized seawater to drinking water machine.
The typical single pass seawater treatment system consists of the following components:
* Intake: beach well water
* Pre-treatment: Filtration and chemical dosing
* High-pressure pump: to achieve the needed pressure
* Membrane assembly: to perform the desalination process
* pH adjustment: to adjust the alkalinity or acid level
* Disinfection: to prevent any bacterial or organic growthKeywords:
- Seawater Desalination RO System
- Seawater Desalination Plant
- seawater reverse osmosis desalination
Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!